Great news! Airdrop season is back on the Ethereum mainnet! Airdrops are a great way to reward your community with tokens. But it can also be an expensive and difficult way.
“Wait, why the fuss?” you ask. “Airdrops kind of stopped on the mainnet, right? Or they’re only really used by teams with huge resources.”
Pretty much, because they cost so much or require expertise to set up proprietary claiming tools. Or, they did in the past. Now you can save time and money, big time, using AirdropMe.
AirdropMe is an off-the-shelf solution to a problem you will no longer have with airdrop token distribution costs and requirements. It operates on Ethereum, Polygon, Gnosis, Fantom, Avalanche, and Aurora thanks to an Etherspot SDK.
Let’s do the math.
Let’s say you have ERC20 or native tokens to drop to 1000 people, for example
- Using currently available tools on the market, it could cost upwards of $26 000 in gas fees only.
- On mainnet Ethereum, airdropping to 10 000 people would cost a staggering $260 000.
“Too expensive!” you say. “It’s clear why they stopped dropping.”
Yes, it doesn’t happen much anymore. Where it does, like on sidechains, the cost of distribution using off-the-shelf tools is still prohibitive, only teams with expertise and resources to create proprietary tools can really conduct effective campaigns.
Now there’s another way.
AirdropMe slashes token distribution fees
- It is an accessible tool available to all. You don’t need to code anything. Anyone can send tokens easily via the AirdropMe dApp – no tech skills required!
- AirdropMe quickly distributes your tokens to be claimed by your target audience.
- The first time you use the tool, you’ll setup a payment hub/ or distribution wallet which will attract a network transaction fee. Once this is created the hub can be used as many times, for as many different airdrops or distributions as you wish, meaning this is a once off fee.
- You pay for ONE transaction only in loading up your distribution tokens!
E.g. You can airdrop ERC20 or native tokens to your community members on Ethereum, and also on Polygon, Gnosis, Fantom, Avalanche and Aurora.
Here’s how it works.
- Old way: sender paid gas. The new way – more options. The recipient pays for the gas while claiming tokens. The sender can pay— the way reduced — commission, or recipients can split and cover the commission.
- Anyone can use AirDropMe – a marketing team, a community admin, or even tech-savvy developers who don’t have time to build a distribution tool.
- Easy as ABC. Using AirdropMe, there’s no need to create individual, proprietary smart contract deployment, or find a developer to do it.
- Added bonus: Due to the payment channel technology AirdropMe uses, the receivers will be able to forward tokens to others FREE of gas fees, which benefits them and helps you reach wider audiences or have more receivers see your product (coming soon).
Reward your community with tokens more affordably on Ethereum, Polygon, Gnosis, Fantom, AVAX and Aurora with 99+% savings on AirdropMe powered by Etherspot.io.
AirdropMe is a tool for affordable, easy ERC20 or native token distribution using Ethereum, Polygon, Gnosis, Fantom, AVAX, and Aurora. Powered by Etherspot – a smart-contract SDK.